Motocaddy S-Series Standard Lithium Battery & ChargerWS-AC20-001
S-SERIES STANDARD LITHIUM BATTERY & CHARGER
Over 90% of golfers are now opting for a Lithium battery to power their electric trolley because they provide a more reliable, high-tech and cost-effective alternative to traditional Lead-acid.
An integrated Battery Management System (BMS) protects the high-quality Lithium components and helps to provide a five-times-longer lifespan than the Lead-acid equivalent, backed up by a market-leading 5-year comprehensive warranty.
The lightweight and compact Lithium batteries are also designed to remain on the trolley when folded down*, to make it easier when travelling to and from the course and can be recharged from empty in less than five hours.
- Market-leading 5-year comprehensive warranty (valid from 1st Jan 2017)
- 75% lighter (compared to Lead-acid equivalent)
- Five-times longer lifespan (compared to Lead-acid equivalent)
- Compact and stylish design
- Remains in place for easy transportation
- Recharges is less than 5 hours
- Integrated BMS offering optimal performance
- Unrivalled reliability
- Standard range capacity*
*This battery will complete 18 holes on a Motocaddy single motored trolley when used in normal conditions. Battery capacity will reduce over time and can be affected by frequency of use, quality of care and charging conditions.
Suitable for use with any S-Series Electric Trolley
|Lithium ion Phosphate (LiFeP04)
*terms & conditions apply